Pedigree Pro Puppy Small Breed 2-9M 3kgs
- Professional dog food for small breed puppies, an ideal
- Contains Min. 28% Protein, Min. 15% Fat, Max. 5% Crude Fibre and Max. 10% Moisture
- Contains Vitamin E to support natural defence in puppies
- Contains quality proteins for healthy growth
- Prebiotics (MOS) help promote Digestive health in puppies
- Suitable for Cocker Spaniel, Lhasa Apso, Pug, German Spitz & Beagle
- dog food i.e. ideal for puppy dogs from 2-9 months
- Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
Out of stock
Pedigree Pro Dog Food contains Glucosamine & Omega Fatty Acids to help support healthy joints, Controlled Calcium to Phosphorus Ratio to ensure healthy bone development and Prebiotics (MOS) to help promote Digestive health, making it an ideal food for dogs. Different dog breeds have different nutritional needs, depending on their size and respective weight. Large breed puppies such as Golden retriever, German Shephard, Labrador, Dobermann, and St.Bernard grow faster and achieve adulthood earlier, which is why, nutrient rich and protein rich meals like Pedigree Pro Dog Food are needed to support their growth. Pedigree Pro Puppy Large Breed Food helps in keeping the joints strong and healthy since it contains Glucosamine and Omega fatty acids. Since large breed puppies grow slower than small breed puppies, it is important that their muscles and bones grow in synchrony, helping avoid strain on bones and joints. It prevents obesity and maintains the ideal calcium to phosphorus ratio in large breed puppies.
|Dimensions||55 × 30 × 37.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.